25 Jul Which Services Can You Expect as a Seller?
Engaging in the selling process with the Shirriff Wells team will allow you to use our resources and expertise to provide the very best experience possible. We’ll use our extensive industry knowledge to sell your property in a timely manner for the best possible price.
Our promise to you, as a Seller working with the Shirriff Wells team, is as follows:
- Review the comparable properties in the area to understand the buying patterns of the current market. This process will determine the most effective pricing strategy for your home.
- As your real estate partners, we’ll employ an effective marketing strategy that includes MLS listings, media support, marketing materials and an open house (if it makes sense). The marketing strategy will be designed to get the best price of your home as quickly as possible.
- Once we engage in the offer process, we will disclose any known information about the buyer to make the process go as smooth as possible. In a multiple offer situation, we’ll review each offer with you carefully to help select the best option for your needs.
- As our goal is to sell your property as quickly as possible, all available resources will be used to sell your property in a timely manner.
- We sell your home for maximum value with minimum hassle.
- We have a team of experts that can provide all the professional services you may need along the way, such as stagers, lawyers, movers, accountants, mortgage specialists, home inspections etc. Our team of professionals will be happy as needed.
- The Real Estate commission is paid by the Seller and the land transfer tax is paid by the Buyer. These are two points to keep in mind when working out the total numbers pertaining to the transaction.
As each real estate deal is unique, specialized circumstances can arise. The Shirriff Wells team has over 30 years of combined experience and we will be happy to help with any situation as needed. If you are considering selling your home, contact us today with any questions or evaluation – www.shirrifffwells.com. We are always here to help!